Mobil: +45 22683799
|Steen has 35 years of experience in development, operation, support and management in the IT industry. In recent years, especially in IT Service management.
Steen has in depth knowledge in ServiceNow data architecture, customizing and scripting and 20 years experience in ITIL process implementation and operation, especially in Configuration-, Service Catalogue- and Service Level management.
Steen is persistent, energetic and ambitious on his own, and on the customers behalf and a well-liked and collaborative leader who thrives interacting at all levels in the organization.
|Owner and consultant|
|Assignments at companies in Financial, Energy and IT industries.
Tasks in the period:
– ServiceNow architect and developer at Energy company. Design and implement CSDM 3.0 due to company needs.
– ServiceNow architect and developer at IT Service provider. Design and implement CSDM 3.0 due to company needs.
– ServiceNow architect and developer on ServiceNow integration between IT Service Provider and Energy company, containing Service Catalog, 50 CI classes, Request Item, Change, Approval, Incident and Problem .
– ServiceNow architect and developer on new ServiceNow installation at IT Service Provider. Integration with other IT Service Provider ServiceNow containing 70 CI classes, Service Catalog with 800 Standard Service Requests, Request Item, Change, Change Tasks, Approval, Incident and Problem . Design and implementation of Resource Unit accounting module and Incident escalation module. Integration with infrastructure scanning tool and CMDB update. Integration to automated server provisioning through vRA8. Integration to Ansible Tower.
– ServiceNow architect and developer on ServiceNow integration between IT Service Provider and finiancial company containing Case, Requests, Request Item, Change, Incident and Problem .
– CMDB architecture at IT Service Provider.
|05.2018 – 04.2019|
|Sopra Steria A/S|
|Assignments at companies in Financial, Energy, Manufacturing and IT industries.
Tasks in the period:
– ServiceNow architect on new on-prem ServiceNow installation
– CMDB and master data implementation.
– Supplier service catalog and accounting
– CMDB architecture
– Customer portal
– Internal portal
– Service Level management (SLA, OLA, UPC)
– Manufactoring asset management and maintenance
– Integrations to ServiceNow, TFS, Visualstudio.com, other IT tools
|05.2001 – 04.2018|
|Head of department|
|Have over the years held several different positions with different responsibilities within the IT operations unit in KMD.
Responsibilities in the period:
|10.1999 – 04.2001|
|System supporter, developer|
|Development and system support on BEC securities trading system.
Development in C++.
|05.1987 – 04.1999|
|Aloc Data (now Vitec ALOC A/S)|
|Developer, Director, Manager|
|Responsible for the development, operation and support of the securities trading system, IDEAS.
Experienced C programmer.
|1982 – 1987|
|MSc in Economics and Business Administration, System analyses and planning, University of Southern Denmark|
Selected certifications and training
|ServiceNow – Administration Fundamentals (Tokyo version with new UI and Workspace), ServiceNow Training|
|ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Service Provider (CIS-SP)|
|ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist ITSM (CIS-ITSM)|
|ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)|
|ITIL 4 Managing Professional|
|ServiceNow – Service Portal Administration, ServiceNow Training|
|ServiceNow – Performance Analytics for Administrators, ServiceNow Training|
|ServiceNow – Scripting in ServiceNow, ServiceNow Training|
|ServiceNow – Implementation Bootcamp, ServiceNow Training|
|Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt, KMD|
|Mindful Leadership, Mandrup & Co|
|2012 – 2013|
|Masterclass i psykologi, Probana|
|IT-Architecture Practitioner, Enterprise Architecture, Archea.|
|ITIL Expert, ITIL ver. 3, Dansk IT|
|Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management, ITIL ver. 2, ISEB|
|Foundation Certificate i IT-Service Management, ITIL ver. 2, EXIN|
|Danish on all levels.
English on a business level.
German on a basic level.